Friday, July 17, 2015

Departure Date and Travel Information

      I actually received my information from AFS three weeks ago, but I haven't been able to update this yet with my flight information! It was really nice to finally receive my information, and all of the AFS Italy exchange students from the Bay Area are taking a flight together to New York! Meeting and making conversation with fellow exchange students is so easy because there is always an ice-breaker! My orientation in New York is on September 4th, so our flight leaves really early (6 am)! The orientation carries over to the 5th, and we leave for our international departure that evening, with a layover in Zurich, Switzerland, and then arrival in Rome mid-afternoon! I can't wait to meet the other US kids that are going to Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment