Friday, April 17, 2015

Introduction!

     Ciao! Before I start to talk about Italy or anything of the like, let me tell you a little bit about myself! So, as some of you already may know, I'm your typical preppy american, wearing chubbies, sperry top-siders, and everything in-between. I enjoy volunteering, swimming, and I'm on my school's football, lacrosse, and hurdling team! Although I enjoy those things, I could not survive without my friends and family! My passion in life, or at least as of now, is to travel the world and to experience new culture!

     In my young life, I lived in Texas, and before you ask, I don't ride tractors nor do I say "Howdy". Until my freshman year of high school, I had not moved. My parents and I moved to San Francisco, California, where I'd gradually end up changing schools four times. As of now, I am at my fourth high school, and Italy will be my fifth! Since then, I have started to get used to the whole moving scene, and would love to try it in a different country!

     Now that you know a tad bit more about me, I hope you'll pay attention to my study abroad in the future! Ciao! Arrivederci! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment